Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Snaps!

So I'm still working on ah-mazing pics for etsy, but here's some crap ones to keep you up to date. I'm working on a new range of polaroid cards to add to the collection. I have visited a few amazing places here and abroad and have taken a tonne of photos and I thought it was about time I took the plunge and actually printed these bad boys!

I have taken some of my favourite photos and transformed them into the polaroid cards you see below. I also print the place these photos were taken on the back. It's a little bit of holiday or road trip love! Also to let you know these haven't been swiped off the interwebs...


Bundaberg - Queensland


Central Park - New York


Penguin - Tasmania

I also have polaroid cards of deer in Adelaide, sunsets in Newcastle and graffiti in Japan. Stay tuned! Will post items when I have taken some pretty photos.

Crappy photos, I know. You'll be pleased to hear/read that it is on my To Do list to take photos this week! Yiew! 

Let me know what you think! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment