Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Busy!

Ok.. I've been completely slack when it comes to posting and it's not all due to laziness! I've been super busy putting together my cards to show to one of the owners of a certain franchised bookstore. Super super excited! They've checked out the goods and will be placing an order soon. Will share more when it's all said and done. Seems a little surreal, so need to make sure it's not some whack dream that I still haven't woken from...

As part of my collection, I've been hand making my own paper from tonnes of paper waste from work, my Mum's work, my friends work.... and everyone else I can convince to recycled their paper for me! I've had papercuts up to my elbows, discovered that leaving paper sitting in water for a week is a really bad idea and have had the best fun ever. I've been turning my recycled paper into cards and they look lovely!


I've also been getting a bit of freelance design work, which is also amazing. I'm super tired, crazy busy and have been neglecting fun times with the boy all in the hopes I can eventually create beautiful things from home. Wish me luck!

I'm taking photos of my cards and paper treats to apply to be a part of the Brisbane Young Designers Markets, so I will be sure to share them with you too.

Tammi x

No comments:

Post a Comment