Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finally!

The last few months have been a little rough... Made redundant, looking for work, found work, working like crazy, creating Christmas cards and now FINALLY I have moved my butt and put some new stationery on etsy! I have been stocking my stationery in a local bookstore - MARY RYAN NEW FARM - and it has been going swimmingly! Selling out every month is really keeping me on my toes. I love it. I am also sending cards to my favourite stores in the hope that they may want to stock my stationery too. Fingers crossed!

I am never happy with my photography and since taking the photos, I have changed my mind so have popped up some digital pics of my cards in the meantime. I'm working hard to update my shop and blog and dedicating more time to creating. Yay!

I will launching my new Christmas range in the next week, so stay tuned!

Exciting times. x

No comments:

Post a Comment